File - Edit: File Properties.
This view allows you to edit File properties.
- The optional title of the File.
- The content type of the file. Zope will try to
guess an appropriate content type when you upload a File.
- Allows you to specify a precondition for the
File. A precondition is a method or document which is executed
before the File is viewed or downloaded. If the precondition
raises an exception then the File cannot be viewed.
- If the content of the file object is text-based
and small enough to be edited with a Web form, a textarea
containing the content of the file will be displayed. You can make
changes to the content in this text area and click the
Changes button to update the file content.
- The time that the object was last changed. This
is only displayed if the file data is non-text or too large to be
edited with a Web form.
- The size (in bytes) of the image data. This is only
displayed if the file data is not text or too large to be edited
with a Web form.
- The file to upload. Use the
Browse... button to
select a local file.
- Uploads the file.