Download full color magazines straight to your tablet or PC. The library has access to fifty titles, including Rolling Stones, Woman's Day, Vegetarian Times, Reader's Digest, National Geographic, Newsweek, The Oprah Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and many many more. For additional information on how to use Zinio, download this guide or watch this video.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zinio is a free service provided by the Tazewell County Public Library and the Library of Virginia that allows you to download full color magazines straight to your tablet or PC.
|Bloomberg Businessweek||Good Housekeeping||Popular Science|
|Car and Driver||House Beautiful||Prevention|
|Discover||Marie Claire||Rolling Stone|
|Do It Yourself||Martha Stewart Living||Runner's World|
|Eating Well||Men's Health||Smithsonian|
|Elle||Mother Earth News||Taste of Home|
|ESPN||National Geographic||Us Weekly|
|Esquire||National Geographic Traveler||Vegetarian Times|
|Every Day with Rachel Ray||Newsweek||Weight Watchers|
|Family Circle||O||Woman's Day|
|Family Handyman||PC Magazine||Women's Health|
|Food Network||PC World||Yoga Journal|
There is no limit to the number of magazines that you can check out at one time.
- A Tazewell County Public Library card
- An email address
Currently, these devices are compatible with Zinio. You can download a Zinio App for each of these devices for free straight to your tablet. Click on the tablet that you have in order to download the App.
If you do not have a tablet, you can also read and manage your digital magazines directly in your favorite internet browser.
In order to use Zinio, you will need to create two accounts: a Tazewell library account and a Zinio accounts. Follow the steps below to create the Tazewell library account.
- Go to the Tazewell County Public Library Zinio page (Make sure you bookmark this page so that you can quickly access it later).
- Create a library account.
- Enter the 14 digit barcode on the back your library card.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Select the magazine you want to check out by clicking on the cover from the TCPL Zinio home screen.
- Select check out.
- If you have a Zinio account, enter your email and password.
- If you do not have a Zinio account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Enter your email (Make sure you use the same email address as you did when creating your Library account so that they can sync up).
- Create a password.
- Click Register.
- On a tablet, your magazine will download directly to your tablet when you select start reading.
- On a PC or Mac, your reading list will open. Select the magazine that you would like to read. Another browser window will open for you to read your magazine.
- Go to My Check-out Magazines on the home Zinio page.
- Select edit your reading list.
- Click on the X on the magazine(s) you want to delete.
- Select Done when you are finished.